In order to facilitate the AAG sessions organization, the current GISS board of directors decided to sponsor all the session requests that are related to our mission statement. Please feel free to add our specialty group “Geographic Information Science and Systems” into your CFP. The default answer to the AAG session sponsorship would be “Yes”!
1. Promote the exchange of ideas and information relating to GIS.
2. Promote GIS research.
3. Improve the understanding of the proper application of GIS procedures.
4. Develop materials and promote activities needed to improve the teaching of GIS concepts.
5. Promote and coordinate activities and directions with other professional organizations involved with GIS.
6. Pursue charitable, educational, religious, or scientific purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
If you have any other questions, please contact our BOD Chair Dr. Robert Stewart (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Communications Director: Dr. Song Gao (email@example.com)